Me & My Life...

Me & My Life...

quinta-feira, 25 de outubro de 2012

One More of My Own!!!

Patience

Somedays I feel like flying away
and than I know I've got stay
Somedays I fell empty inside
and realize it's only in my mind
Some how I just want to be happy
but than I look around
and I couldn't found
my happiness is far away
and than I keep try on everyday
Isn't this so unfair
Manytimes I feel in despair
and don't have a real reason
this seams the right season
Some moments I know
I must be grateful for
Let me continue on dreaming
of a beautiful future time,
for that I keep on praying...

# Good Night & Sweet Dreams #

5 comentários:

Paula Suspiros disse...

Boa noite :)
Beijinho*

Pretty in Pink disse...

Gosto tantoooo dessa musica :):)
Tem uma óptima noite :)

Beijinho*

Ana C. Martins disse...

continuando sempre sonhando.

beijinho*

Mar disse...

A complexidade do ser humano de ser mulher...
A paciência é uma virtude só pode <3

Catarina disse...

Continua a sonhar, a procurar a felicidade e a ser feliz com os pequenos presentes que a vida te der :)

"Cada dia chega trazendo seus próprios presentes, desamarra as fitas!"

Beijinhos